Replacing your Roof System is simple. In fact, it’s as simple as 1-2-3.
1. Choose a professional and reliable Calgary roofing contractor
2. Select quality, tried and tested products for your roof system
3. Ensure you’re backed by a strong, full coverage warranty
Now you know the basics, so lets dig into this a little deeper. Follow these simple steps and you’ll be on your way to relaxing under the protection of a reliable roof system.
1. Choose a Professional and Reliable Calgary Roofing Contractor
– ask for proof of both insurances
– ask for references
– ask for an explanation of their safety policies and procedures
– check their track record with the Better Business Bureau
2. Select Quality, Tried and Tested Products for your Roof System
– ensure metal is installed along your eavestrough and gable ends (the metal is called Drip Edge and Rake Edge)
– ensure a quality Leak Barrier is installed along your eaves trough an in your valley areas
– ensure strong Roof Deck Protection is installed underneath all your Shingles
– ensure your roofing contractor installs and/or repairs all the metal flashing around your chimneys, skylights and other important areas
– select quality Asphalt Shingles from a tried and tested manufacturer
– select a combination of Intake and Exhaust Ventilation Products
– give your new roof the recognition it deserves by choosing beautiful Ridge Cap Shingles
3. Ensure you’re backed by a strong, Full Coverage Warranty
– your Calgary roofing contractor should stand behind the quality of their work with a strong, and long term, workmanship warranty
– make sure your roofing products are properly registered with their manufacturer, your roofing contractor should provide you with proof
Follow these above 3 steps, and then Congratulations! You’re off to a safe, secure and professional start to your roof replacement project.
Remember to consult with one of our roof system design specialists. We’ll even send you to one of our competitors if we think they will serve you better.
For your valuable, no risk, one on one discussion call us today at (403) 457-3330 and a specialist will help you immediately.
Be Proactive. Let Us Help.