Welcome, my name is Eric. I’m the founder of The Roof Hospital.
We’ve fixed and replaced thousands of roofs in this area of Alberta, and we’re here to help you. If you have questions, if you’re experiencing a roof leak, or if you’re getting ready for a complete roof replacement, then you’ve come to the right place.
As an A-rated member with the Better Business Bureau, a certified Master Elite contractor, and with references for our work you can personally speak with, you can count on our pride of workmanship to serve you well.
Unfortunately, problems with your roof can create massive repair bills and giant headaches. Although there are many good Calgary Roofing Contractors and product manufacturers, the most common problems are related to:
1. Unanticipated workmanship issues: Special and problematic areas that were overlooked
2. Defective materials: Rare instances where materials weren’t manufactured correctly, and
3. Architectural design flaws: House designs that allow water to build up and form a pool instead of flow off, into the eaves troughs
My job as a Calgary roofing contractor is to provide you with quality answers and solutions, so let’s get started! Call us today at (403) 457-3330, or click the start here button on this screen. Let us help you avoid Calgary roofing’s 3 most common mistakes.
If you live in Calgary or in the surrounding area, you may be surprised to learn that:
1. The dry climate here reduces the reliability of some products, such as cedar and pine shakes
2. The Calgary roofing boom we recently experienced, has allowed many great, and many not-so-great contractors to pop up all over
3. With the yearly hail storms we experience here, we have some unique solutions to help you prevent the need to continuously replace your roof components and keep your insurance rates down
Can you imagine waking up in the middle of the night because there’s water dripping from your ceiling onto your bed? We mention this unpleasant scenario only because it’s happened…more than once! And we’ve been called in to fix the problem. Our 24/7 emergency service has been put to use plentifully and we guarantee our workmanship for life.
Our Corporate Head Office
Are you unsure whether or not it’s time for you to replace your roof? Read this article for more information. Just make sure you don’t wait too long.
Our “do it once, do it right” attitude ensures your roof repairs and replacements are reliable and save you thousands in the long run. Roofing projects are indeed expensive, but replacing damaged insulation, ceiling and wall drywall and damaged plywood costs even more. Most people would agree it’s much wiser to prevent a leak than to fix one.
So call us today at (403) 457-3330 or click the start here button on this screen. Even if you don’t have any work to do right now, we’re happy to talk with you and help you be proactive.
Be Proactive. Let Us Help.
Our professional crews have been in the industry for many years, and have formed vast knowledge, which is put towards the integrity of your roof system. Our 100% satisfaction policy ensures you have reliable, on call service 24/7.
Remember, we can recycle up to 99% of old roof systems, in many cases, at very little or no extra charge at all. Recycling old roofing materials is rapidly becoming common practice, and we certainly do our part to contribute.